- Fire Sprinkler Designer
Experienced Fire Sprinkler Designer (Minimum 5 years experience) needed. Successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of one of the following Fire sprinkler design software programs (HydraCAD/ SprinkCAD/ AutoSPRINK); Hydraulic calculations, AutoCAD, and working knowledge of NFPA Standards and Building code. Candidate must be organized self-starter with good communication skills; who can read blueprints, specifications, project schedules, and attend job site meetings; must be familiar with overlaying mechanical, electrical, and plumbing backgrounds to provide permit and above ceiling coordination shop drawings. Responsible for ordering material, managing deliveries /backorders, change in scope/ discrepancies, and the ability to work well under pressure.
- NICET Certification – Preferred
- HydraCAD/ Navis Experience – Preferred
- AutoSPRINK/ Navis Experience – Preferred
- Stock Listing Experience – Preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Etc)
- Experience Plotting/ Scanning/ Printing
- Dependable Transportation – Required
- Must be able to communicate well in English
Competitive Salary, Insurance, Paid Vacation/ Holidays.
- Fire Sprinkler Fitter
Looking for an Experienced Commercial Fire Sprinkler Fitter (5 Years of Experience Minimum)
The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of NFPA Standards, OSHA regulations, be an organized self-starter with good communication skills; who can read blueprints, specifications, project schedules, and attend job site meetings. Coordination and Installation of overhead sprinkler systems, including steel and CPVC piping, Fire Pumps, standpipes, hose systems, underground pipe including private service fire mains, hydrants, pits and underground control valves. Responsible for conducting job site safety meetings, ordering material, managing deliveries / backorders, changes in scope/ discrepancies, monitor labor costs, responsible for tools, coordinating equipment rental and the ability to work well under pressure. We expect you to know right from wrong, and govern yourself accordingly.
- 21 years or older – Required
- High School diploma or GED – Required
- Have valid driver’s license with a clear criminal record – Required
- Be physically fit to perform the demanding work of the trade – Required
- Must demonstrate ability to be a “team player” with a “can do” attitude and be willing to travel to local job site locations – Required
Competitive Salary, Insurance, Paid Vacation/ Holidays.
- Fire Sprinkler Service Technician
Currently seeking an educated, experienced, skilled Fire Sprinkler Service Technician.
The position requires the ability to Inspect, Service, Test, Maintain and Repair existing fire sprinkler systems. The job candidate must have a good understanding of NFPA standards, building codes, identifying NFPA 25 (red/green tag) issues and non-conformance, preparing accurate daily service tickets and reports. Expected to know right from wrong, and govern himself accordingly.
- Driver’s License required
- Nicet II or State Equivalency – preferred
- Backflow Certification – preferred
- Ability to be available on-call when scheduled – required
- Minimum of 2-years experience inspecting fire sprinkler systems – required
Benefits Include: Competitive Salary, Insurance, Paid Vacation/ Holidays
- Small Contract & Service Representative
Currently seeking an experienced fire sprinkler estimator, to join our team in Davie, FL. We are looking for an educated self-starter, that can take the ball and run with it. The position will be responsible for estimating and managing small contracts ($0 – $100,000). We are a large company with a growing small works, service and maintenance division.
- Pro-Actively identify, pursue, and sell all fire sprinkler opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Review all bids with the President of the company, prior to presenting to the customer; Kick-Off meetings to superintendent and design manager.
- He/ She must be able to layout bid drawings, understand hydraulic calculations, identify material, equipment, and price related items to submit a professional proposal.
- Prepare preliminary plans, estimates, and proposals in accordance with company policy and present bid packages to customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain activity detail and summary, to submit on the 1st of each month, to the President.
- Deliver the budgeted dollar volume and profit.
- Review each job awarded for compliance with estimate and proposal terms.
- After the award of a project, procure all drawings, specs, etc. as required to properly book and design project.
- Work with the administrative assistant in aiding with the collection of invoices, making sure they are current.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times – consistent self-discipline and motivation.
- Develop customer relations and maintain business contacts.
- Follow Up with customers to ensure receipt of proposal and answer any questions.
- Ability to read and understand construction documents, including bid forms, plans, specifications, contracts, purchase orders and general agreements.
- NICET in Fire Sprinkler Sytems in preferred.
- Familiarity and ability to perform fire sprinkler hydraulic calculations preferred.
- Solid working knowledge of NFPA standards is required.
- Candidate must be ale to grow market share and meet sales goals.
- Good communication and presentation skills are required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook is required.
- A valid driver’s license, clean record, and reliable transportation is required.
- Ability to pass a background check including drug screening is mandatory.
1/2 Medical, 40 Hour PTO (After 90 Days), 7 Paid Holidays (After 90 Days), 1 Week Vacation (After 1 Year), Performance based Incentive.
Pay will depend on your level of experience and education