Temporary Diesel Fire Pump Trailer
Sprinklermatic has an emergency diesel fire pump trailer available for immediate assistance when your fire pump is down and you can’t afford to be without fire protection services. This portable fire pump system will get your facility back in service and avoid costly Fire Department Fire Watch.
- NFPA 13 Chapter 13.1.9When a fire protection system is out of service for more than 4 hours in a 24 hour period, the AHJ shall be permitted to require the building to be evacuated or an approved fire watch to be provided for all portions left unprotected by the fire protection system shutdown until the fire protection system has been returned to service.
- Diesel Fire Pump UL / FM listed for fire service.
- Flows 2,000 gpm (3/hr.) @ Discharge pressure to 195 psi.
- Controller – needs power – (Generator is Shown in the example).
- Existing Jockey pumps maintain system pressure.
- Water supply from Hydrant – 5” Butt – Flex pipeoFire Pump Discharge is tied into the existing Fire Department Connection – reconfigured – add a tee and additional check valve so to allow Fire Department Pumper – to attach.
- Automatic Start at Pressure drop for remote starting.
- Loss of Pressure – activated Diesel Pump.
- Manual or automatic.
- Field proven record of service.
- Temporary Canopy.